[development] Updated closed issues

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Mon Apr 7 18:49:19 UTC 2008

When you are doing this, please
1. Test the issue in CVS HEAD to see if it is still relevant and reproducible.
2. Think about where the issue actually belongs. Usually 7.x-dev is
the right version; we fix things in CVS HEAD, then backport. Look over
other settings:
- Is it really a support request?
- Is the category otherwise correct?
- Is there enough information to proceed?
- If marked critical, is it really something that fundamentally breaks
some part of Drupal for many people?
- Is the component correct?
3. Write an informative note about the change, for example, "x.y.z is
a deprecated version. Features are only added to the development
version, which is currently 7.x. I agree that it would be a good
additon to Drupal core."

We always keep the highest-priority queues in the "Contributor links"
block, which you can enable when editing your account. Please consider
looking over those queues as well. I, of course, would like to see
people reviewing 5.x issues too.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com