[development] DrupalToughLove.com launches (from chx and Morbus, gasp!)

Liam McDermott liam at intermedia-online.com
Thu Apr 10 20:31:22 UTC 2008

Morbus Iff wrote:
> Well, we're pretty much there already. At an innocent estimate, there
> are 12 modules now in the queue, and chx and I, both busy off our
> rockers, had planned to only do one a week. Oh, and I have a baby coming
> any day now ;)

One thing that struck me about that critique is the use of a nice
enumerated list. Future critiques should be easier, as you can copy and
paste items from previous ones. Am sure most mistakes are repeated
across different modules, by different maintainers.

You've probably already realised this though. :)

Liam.