[development] Being noisy on installation...

catch catch56 at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:30:16 UTC 2008

What's missing from the whole process is something linking you directly to
the permissions for the module you just installed and/or the configuration
pages. This'd save a massive amount of time.

If I'm not already user/1 I almost always forget to enable permissions for
myself then hunt around for a menu item, then go to the permissions page and
if I'm lucky something's there, and I always forget admin by module exists
as well. When what I really want to do is 1-click permissions, 1-click
configuration probably 90% of the time. If we can provide that kind of
useful information somewhere then the drupal_set_message() is redundant.