[development] Being noisy on installation...

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Apr 11 11:49:15 UTC 2008

> In the efforts of making Drupal more user-friendly, I also think that
> the install messages can include a little notice of what to do next. For
 > after enabling "blog" - have a link to the admin/content/types/blog

But, as someone else mentioned, that's not entirely useful because
dsm()'s disappear. If a user has installed five modules, each that gives
a link to click on, we're now hoping our users will click each into a
new browser tab, otherwise, they'll click one, configure, click the Back
button a few times (or else just manually navigate to the modules page)
and find that the help is gone.

--
Morbus Iff ( est quaedam flere voluptas )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/