[development] Being noisy on installation...

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Apr 11 19:13:09 UTC 2008

>> Erm. What about the "The configuration options have been saved." msg?
>
> That doesn't tell me much if I checked 3 modules. It certainly doesn't
> tell me that I failed to check the 4th module that I thought I did. =)

So, what would you want it to say? Let's work with the assumption that
someone is installing 4 modules. Two of them have standard admin
settings to configure, one requires a taxonomy first, then an admin
screen, and one has no settings at all. What happens next?

--
Morbus Iff ( and i twirled my hair and i popped my gum )
Enjoy: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.videounderbelly.com/