[development] Being noisy on installation...

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 20:34:08 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Moshe Weitzman <weitzman at tejasa.com> wrote:

> I suggest that everyone who wants to participate in this discussion
> should do so at the relevant issue: http://drupal.org/node/230059. In
> other words, stop posting to this 1000+ person list. Thanks.

1. It is not immediately nor magically apparent that #230059 is the
"relevant issue", although possibly, now that you have drawn it to our
attention in your inimitable fashion, a good solution to it in and of
itself.

2. Why can't 1000+ persons, interested in discussing Drupal development,
discuss this?

3. Is it clear to you what kind of an atmosphere you create with comments
such as the one you have just made?

Sincerely,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar