[development] Old Issues

Fernando Silva fsilva.pt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 21:40:34 UTC 2008

Seeing what I saw during these last 3 years, I would say that the
powers-above-us will tell you three things:
1. If the issue was created by you, close it
2. If the issue was created by someone else, review it and then close
it if you have sure
3. Any other option, don't mess with the issue queue because it will
awake the dust monsters ;)

Be carefull,
  Fernando