[development] Advanced DB features

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Wed Apr 30 19:21:23 UTC 2008

You really have to look into devel.module as Larry suggested. It
starts a timer before the query initiates and stops after it completes
so it is certainly round trip. Your strong assertions are not based in
facts. There is no way to shave off 5 seconds because drupal pages
don't take that long unless you are doing  extremely non standard
stuff.