[development] EER Diagram for MySQL

Brett Stoppel brett at telosstudios.com
Fri Aug 1 18:41:13 UTC 2008

Hi All.

I am in the process of creating an EER Diagram for Drupal with MySQL
Workbench. I have a good start on it, but thought I would ask if one already
exists? I find them really helpful for learning the database side of
applications. If one doesn't exists, is this the right place to ask
questions about the design of the DB? For instance, I am not sure if the
column "aid" in Access, Actions, Actions_id, Authmap are primary keys or if
they are foreign keys. I would love to get a little more done on the diagram
and then upload it for you all to review and make suggestions.

Thanks.

Brett

--
Brett Stoppel