[development] Choosing the N number for .install's hook_update_N

Darrel O'Pry darrel.opry at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 23:05:46 UTC 2008

how about function example_update_101010() {};

shouldn't we really just make it binary so we can just add 1's as
necessary.. then all of this 2.x and 5.x stuff becomes irrelevant and we
will only need the 1 and 0.. it seems much simpler.

.darrel.  - who has long since sworn off bugging people about project...
just use it as best you can. I look forward to imagecache 12.x-10.x. no
complaints at all seriously...