[development] What about reviewing patches?

Stefan Nagtegaal development at robuustdesign.nl
Wed Aug 13 16:37:44 UTC 2008

Op 13 aug 2008, om 18:07 heeft Karoly Negyesi het volgende geschreven:
> All this rant about this and that and noone reviews patches. Shame
> on you.

Why?
Reviewing patches would be much more fun if things would be committed
sooner.
Patches stay in their current mode for days/weeks and even months
untill they got committed.

I was one of the people who extensively tested and reviewed patches in
the past, but completely lost my interest because of this.

I'm sorry Karoly, this is not against you in person but that's how I
and other people feel about it.

Stefan