[development] best pratices, test environment, patch review: clues how to make easier to contribute

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Thu Aug 14 14:18:17 UTC 2008

Ryan, has pointed out the main resources that we have for this that
already exist. That isn't to say that things can't be improved. Catch
*just* redid the patch/review page and PLEASE feel free to hop in and
help fill out the issue for the new Testing section of the Getting
Involved guide: http://drupal.org/node/240216. For more background on
that book and where the Testing section will fit, read the front page
post re: docs http://drupal.org/node/293455.

Thanks
Addi