[development] What about reviewing patches?

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 14 23:59:52 UTC 2008

Quoting Charlie Gordon <cwgordon7 at cwgordon.com>:

> Earnie Boyd wrote:
>> So is it being run by hand?  I set at
>> http://testing.drupal.org/tests text like "1 hour 27 min ago" under
>> the "Submitted" column.
>
> The status of testing.drupal.org is, at the moment, this: patches are
> applied, and marked "fail" if they don't apply properly. Tests are
> not actually run at the moment. But none of that matters, because
> nothing is posted back to the issue queue anyway.

Even the fact that this is done would be a benefit if the developer
could new he could depend on it being done within 5 or 10 minutes of
posting the patch.  The developer could check testing.drupal.org/tests
to see if his patch applied properly.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/