[development] [Fwd: [support] Staging]

Zohar Stolar z.stolar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:31:49 UTC 2008

I was too late :)
I advised you NOT to cross post the message again. Here's a quote from
the support list:
"
Since you raised this issue, it has been extensively discussed on the
development list (see threads: "Solving the dev->staging->live problem"
and "Unique/Random IDs and drupal")
"

Read those threads and you'll understand how deep the problem is.

--
Zohar Stolar   |   זהר סטולר
z.stolar at gmail.com <mailto:z.stolar at gmail.com>