[development] delete menu not appearing

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:10:14 UTC 2008

Sometimes the permissions get very complicated in terms of filters,
ownership, edit own, edit, etc.

One thing I sometimes do is make a backup of the database, then give
the non-admin user all node, filter, etc. permissions, and then start
taking off these permissions one by one to see what's going on.

Another source of problems is if you have been using any kind of
access module which you have then disabled, then you will want to go
to Administer > Content management > Post settings and hit the rebuild
permissions button.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar