[development] delete menu not appearing

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:28:19 UTC 2008

I forgot to say I added some "extra menu" to make me easy to customize
the menus like:

    $items[] = array('path' => 'comptacau/projectes/'. arg(2) .'/delete',
                     'title' => t('Delete'),
                     'callback' => 'drupal_get_form',
                     'callback arguments' =>
array('node_delete_confirm', $node),
                     'access' => node_access('delete', $node),
                     'weight' => 1,
                     'type' => MENU_LOCAL_TASK);

I checked for a concrete "projecte" node type, and going though
'comptacau/projectes/_nid_' (my menu) shows "delete" option, but not
through 'node/_nid_'

Can this affect menu system in any way? Some node types have this
custom menus, and some not; but all of the have delete option hidden.