[development] delete menu not appearing

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 14:27:16 UTC 2008

My fault, I was confused after working so long with my own modules; I
didn't remember by default drupal just allow to delete nodes from the
"edit" page; I thought there used to be a "delete" option when viewing
the node. I added this option because while developing it is easier to
delete test nodes.

Thanks to everybody.

--
*La vida és com una moneda, la pots gastar en el que vulguis però
només una vegada.