[development] DrupalWebTestCase and changing permissions of authenticate user role

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 25 14:45:16 UTC 2008

Hmm. I think you're probably right.

There's nothing stopping you from changing the permissions as part of your
test though, you can visit admin/user/permissions and save the form with
different values, or just delete the row from the permissions table directly
with db_query().

That said, I'm not sure how much this is by design, or an omission in
drupal_web_test_case,

Nat