[development] New module makes custom menus from taxonomy - experienced coder wish to pick this up?

Benjamin Melançon pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 12:57:13 UTC 2008

Hi Robert,

There's a Taxonomy code sprint coming up in Chicago next month-
http://sprint.eol.org/

The organizers have their own agenda, but it might make sense to get
it released before then when a lot of taxonomy stuff is going to be
kicked around.

You could do that simply by posting a link to the files at the
taxonomy group, http://groups.drupal.org/taxonomy

best,

benjamin

Agaric Design Collective
Open Source Free Software Web Development
http://agaricdesign.com/