[development] Drupal 7 HEAD is broken!

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Fri Dec 5 18:44:44 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 7:40 PM, Chad Phillips -- Apartment Lines <
chad at apartmentlines.com> wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2008, at 12:28 PM, webchick wrote:
>
>> Um.
>>
>> a) I'm not sure how that is possible. Look at the diff. :P
>> b) That commit was back in November. About 500 commits and 800 testing
>> passes have been made since then, so obviously HEAD wasn't broken after this
>> patch.
>>
>> Can we please turn off the "ping of shame" functionality until we get the
>> bugs sorted out of testing bot?
>>

> it _is_ off.  it's been off.  i have no idea where this came from, unless
> it was stuck somewhere two weeks ago and finally released from whatever cage
> it was in...  :|

It was probably stuck. There was no traffic on the mailing list in the past
two weeks, and that might have been due to the mailing list being stuck on
something. We've had a discussion on the infrastructure IRC channel earlier
today.

Gábor