[development] Testing SQLite on Linux

David Timothy Strauss david at fourkitchens.com
Sat Dec 13 23:09:08 UTC 2008

We have one of the MyISAM databases symlinked to tmpfs in RAM. It's fast and somewhat unreliable, but I have no reason to believe that if it provides test results that the results are compromised in accuracy.

----- "Kieran Lal" <kieran at acquia.com> wrote:
> Sorry, we mounted the MySQL server database files on a tmpfs in RAM.
>
> David Strauss can provide details.
>
> Kieran
>

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Dmitri Gaskin < dmitrig01 at gmail.com > wrote:
>

> Wait, we're running SQLite on TDO?

Dmitri

On Dec 12, 2008, at 8:01 PM, Kieran Lal wrote:

This is what we are doing on http://testing.drupal.org .

> Kieran

This may be obvious, but if you place the database file on a tmpfs, it

--
David Strauss
| david at fourkitchens.com
| +1 512 577 5827 [mobile]