[development] XML Sitemap 6.x-1.x-dev: Bugs, Typos & Quality

Nathaniel Catchpole catch56 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:26:22 UTC 2008

> > On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Jens Reinemuth  wrote:
> >

> I really try to make things better, not to say "getting things done"...

OK, that wasn't clear from your initial e-mail, but I'm glad you've
responded
.

> What about e.g. a simple cronjob running preivious to the packaging,
> which simply lets a php-cli parsing the files... so such errors would
> not occur in packages.
>
> This way you cannot fix logical errors, but those simple typos would
> vanish...

This is a great idea - opened a feature request -
http://drupal.org/node/348678

Eventually we'd like to have test runs and coverage reports for contrib
modules, but if it's straightforward to implement in the interim, would be a
very nice addition.

Nat