[development] Around this weekend? Want to save me from a nervous breakdown? Read on! ; )

Angela Byron drupal-devel at webchick.net
Fri Feb 1 01:46:32 UTC 2008

So as you may or may not know, the GHOP contest *ends* this weekend
(Sunday night Pacific [California] time). As you also may or may not
know, both myself and Addi are not going to be around much, since we'll
be headed to LA for work, and that leaves poor aclight to do all the
last minute GHOP admin stuff by himself. :(

What we need is a small horde (or preferably a large one!) of people
around in #drupal-ghop to answer student questions, as well as keeping
an eye on the following issues, which are the only remaining tasks in
play. All of these tasks **MUST** be reviewed and marked "Closed" by
23:59 PST Feb. 3, or the student will *not* receive credit for their
final tasks. :(

Code tasks:
* http://drupal.org/node/212731 - Git backend for Version Control API
* http://drupal.org/node/212729 - Mercurial backend for Version Control API
* http://drupal.org/node/212732 - SVN backend for Version Control API
* http://drupal.org/node/211215 - SimpleTests for CCK
* http://drupal.org/node/210547 - Port cck_map to D6
* http://drupal.org/node/70596  - Views support for Atom module
* http://drupal.org/node/209375 - Port Bluebreeze theme to D6

Marketing tasks:
* http://drupal.org/node/210105 - Create presentation of top 5 modules
* http://drupal.org/node/202312 - Create a 30 second commercial for D6

Documentation tasks:
* http://drupal.org/node/212512 - Document the flexifilter module
* http://drupal.org/node/200879 - PHPDoc for FAQ and Avatar modules

Usability tasks:
* http://drupal.org/node/211072 - Usability tests for Drupal admin
* http://drupal.org/node/211815 - Usability tests for Drupal install

So if you're around this weekend *particularly* those last, perilous
couple of hours on Sunday night, I would be deeply in your debt if you
would make it a point to be around and helping with reviews and
answering student questions as much as you can.

Thanks so much in advance,
-Angie