[development] google chart api module

Ian Ward ian at developmentseed.org
Tue Feb 5 17:32:47 UTC 2008

Hello,  I'm considering using the Google Chart API for a project, and
am just putting out feelers for the latest developments and if anyone
has anything in motion besides what I've found w/ searching.  If it
works out based on our needs it would be ideal to build on something
as opposed to start afresh.

- I've found there used to be a project here http://www.google.com/
search?hl=en&q=http%3A%2F%2Fdrupal.org%2Fproject%
2Fchartapi&btnG=Google+Search but it is now disappeared or aliased
elsewhere.

- I've found there is a module started here http://drupal.org/project/
chart

- It sounds like there are already two modules according to http://
drupal.org/node/200816 and its references (there's a module on that
code.google.com thread)

Is there anything else underway or already committed?  I also think I
saw somewhere the idea of a Google chart views plugin.

Thanks for any more information.

Ian Ward
Development Seed Inc.
Technology Development and Discovery