[development] allowing some users some days to write stories

Peter Wolanin pwolanin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:02:49 UTC 2008

Tao,

I think that Moshe is not correct in this, since node module will
invoke hook_X where hook is defined by the (ill-named) 'module' field
for the node type, or 'node_content' in the case of GUI-defined types.
 So, I do think yo need to define your own node type (even as a very
thin wrapper around the node.module functions) in order to be able to
have a custom hook_access().

-Peter

PS - http://drupal.org/node/206138