[development] allowing some users some days to write stories

Derek Wright drupal at dwwright.net
Wed Feb 6 07:20:11 UTC 2008

On Feb 5, 2008, at 10:33 PM, Dave Cohen wrote:

> There's been talk about an "access" op for hook_nodeapi, but I
> don't know what happened allong those lines.

Sadly, it was postponed months ago. :(  Now that 7.x is open, we
could consider it again.  However, I suspect all the DataAPI summit
stuff might impact it, so I wouldn't spend time re-rolling the
(trivial and amazingly useful and powerful) patch that we had going
before.  Nah, I'm not biased. ;)

http://drupal.org/node/122173
http://drupal.org/node/143075 (duplicate, but big debate)
http://drupal.org/node/196922 (another more complicated but