[development] FAPI and _display hook

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Wed Feb 6 20:58:23 UTC 2008

Have a look at the Views Theme Wizard.  In recent versions, it is a multi-step form that uses the values from step 1 to generate form step 2.  Step 2 (or sometimes step 3) has no submit buttons on it, but its content is the result of the previous steps.  The last step then is the display, and there's no reason why you can't use form fields of #type markup to show just HTML that was built off of the previous steps.

--Larry Garfield