[development] rich text editor

Omar Abdel-Wahab owahab at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:39:13 UTC 2008

+1 for RTE support in core.
I think Gabor is absolutely right, none will make use of this if it's
not in the core.

I disagree with the fact that input elements are too complex in terms
of settings. I also think it would do no harm declaring a jQuery
settings object as opposed to writing special tags in input element
HTML code.

Few other concerns: RTEs need to be bidi aware (RTL and LTR).