[development] Drupal 6.x hook_menu question regarding use of wildcards

Ron Parker sysop at scbbs.com
Fri Feb 15 18:23:02 UTC 2008

Chris Johnson wrote:

>Um, array(3)->nid is not valid PHP syntax.  Is that what you really meant?

That's my question.  I'm trying to figure out if  the wildcard value can
be used in such a way.  In my example, the wildcard is %node, which is
equal to ($node = node_load(arg(3)).  array(3) is now equal to $node.
So, is there a way to write the equivalant of $node->nid or $node->title?

--
Ron Parker
Software Creations               http://www.scbbs.com