[development] Fwd: [droppies] [General inquiry (other)] Drupal Icon to Share with You and Drupalers

Caleb Gilbert caleb.gilbert at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 22:30:56 UTC 2008

Maybe I am missing something but the url that is posted 404's when I go to
it...

>* Begin forwarded message:
*>*
*>>* From: ben at contactben.com <http://lists.drupal.org/listinfo/development>
*>>* Date: Sat 16 Feb 2008 23:58:49 GMT+01:00
*>>* To: info at drupal.org <http://lists.drupal.org/listinfo/development>
*>>* Subject: [droppies] [General inquiry (other)] Drupal Icon to Share
*>>* with You and Drupalers
*>>* Reply-To: ben at contactben.com
*>>*
*>>* DrupalB sent a message using the contact form at http://drupal.org/contact
*>>* .
*>>*
*>>* Hello Drupal gang!
*>>*
*>>* I made a "Powered by Drupal" icon (inspired by the format you have
*>>* on the
*>>* Drupal.org site) and I wanted to make it available to other
*>>* Drupalers. I'd
*>>* appreciate it if you guys could host the file on your server, but
*>>* I've made
*>>* it available for you to download at
*>>* http://www.hershleder.com/powered_by_drupal_for drupal.psd.zip  ~~
*>>* It's a
*>>* Photoshop file, with all the separate layers to facilitate
*>>* customization;
*>>* and I made it large so it can be scaled to the user's needs.
*>>*
*>>* Thanks for all the hard work you guys do. Hopefully, in the future,
*>>* I can
*>>* contribute more than just a logo, but right now I'm doing a lot of
*>>* learning!
*>>*
*>>* Best,
*>>* Benjamin