[development] Module developers, please do *proper* releases !

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 10:28:21 UTC 2008

Hey guys, this is an Open Source project (or was the last time I checked).

So, releases get done when they are ready.

It's really up to each module developer to decide when a stable release
should be ready, since use is always on an "as is" basis.

Obviously there may be irritating cases where there is a chronic "dev"
release that "everyone uses"; but that has to be handled on a case by case
basis, and usually via a good natured mail to the maintainer.

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar