[development] Module developers, please do *proper* releases !

Caleb Gilbert caleb.gilbert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 17:19:56 UTC 2008

That seems like a great idea, especially if the default is set to not show
the unofficial versions. This would be a gain for users of Drupal.org (more
reliable downloads) and it would likely encourage better practices among
developers without forcing anyone. Devs can opt-in or not, but I'm guessing
that most developers would indeed like to have their modules listed by
default.

I'll put my effort where my mouth is and help get this done, if anyone is
willing to take me up on it. :-)

- Caleb

- But then, these modules should be filtered out of the modules list on
- drupal.org, unless one ticks an "include unreleased modules" checkbox.
- That would help greatly in building a module set.

 -  Xav