[development] abandoned module needs a good home

Karen Stevenson karen at elderweb.com
Wed Feb 20 14:11:57 UTC 2008

We hope to get field permissions into CCK core in D6, although it isn't done yet and won't be until we get an initial release out the door.

I don't know yet what field permissions will look like when we do this, it's unlikely they will work the exactly the same. How to create a simple UI is the biggest issue.

Anyone who is interested in this subject is welcome to take a look at a g.d.o page I just started for that purpose (http://groups.drupal.org/node/9045) and chime in.

Karen