[development] Views 2 UI

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Wed Feb 20 15:28:26 UTC 2008

One of my personal goals for the D7 release cycle is getting the
"guts" of views -- the back end code rather than the front-end UI --
into core. I think it's worth pointing out that third-party front ends
to the Views module can be built, too, with simpler UIs and/or
streamlined workflow. One of the challenges the 'full' Views UI module
faces is the need to expose ALL of the API's capabilities.

--Jeff