[development] Time to take away RTBC from every Joe

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Thu Feb 21 07:06:52 UTC 2008

So let's see some negatives:

*) you are closing down the Drupal review process! Elitism! Monopoly! -- I do not see why everyone needs to be able to decide a patch is ready. Review , sure , but RTBC?

*) Who will decide who gets this permission? -- The core commiters. That's quite logical, they name the people whose reviews are high quality thus looks like they are worthy of this. Chain of responsibility, Dries delegates -- but the ultimate decision is in his hands. Commiters delegate further... I see this working.

Regards,

NK