[development] implementing #format

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Thu Feb 21 09:26:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

I was thinking about this for D7. The main reasons is that it will make
implementing WYSIWYG editors much easier as you will be able to see
which textareas will be able to see exactly what is a text output and
what is html output.

Get this done, it will make things much easier for WISIWYG editors
Gordon.