[development] A Git mirror for Drupal CVS

Kyle Mathews mathews.kyle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:08:29 UTC 2008

That's a great idea. It'd be fairly straightforward to make a simple
drupal-specific frontend to CVS that cover the common-use cases. It'd even
make coders lives easier as in my case, whenever I want to update my module
I still have to look-up the documentation as I use other RCS systems then
CVS.

Kyle

--
Research Assistant