[development] RTBC is now "reviewed & tested by the community"

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Sat Feb 23 08:23:06 UTC 2008

Simon Hobbs wrote:
> "RTBC": truly, finally, RTBC.
>
> Drupal community at its finest :)

Please note that this only counts for core, really, and core actually
only accounts for some of the issues in Drupal.

I challenge you to find a contrib module where the community actually
does enough reviewing and testing for this flag to actually mean what it
says for the rest of the issue queue.

Not that anybody in the issue queue really cares much about non-core
anyway, but just thought I'd point out that contrib is, as usual, a
second class citizen here.