[development] RTBC is now "reviewed & tested by the community"

catch catch56 at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:16:35 UTC 2008

Dries:
>> Also, why the 'by the community' part?  Why not just 'reviewed and
>> tested'?  Please rename at least to 'reviewed and tested'.  Everything
>> we do is community-driven so 'by the community' is completely
>> redundant.  It seems to  suggest that there is a non-community body as
>> well.

When I saw that, I thought it was mainly about being more than one
person. But "Reviewed and tested by more than one person" doesn't sound
too good either.

The main issue here of course isn't so much the number of people setting
things to RTBC without properly reviewing. It's the lack of people
reviewing full stop.