[development] A Git mirror for Drupal CVS

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 23 20:08:43 UTC 2008

Quoting Mikkel Høgh <mikkel at hoegh.org>:

> So if we were to switch (and I'm not saying we have to, but I still
> think it would be a benefit to do so at some point in the future when
> we have a Windows GUI client and other requirements sorted out), we
> should be looking to make our structure simpler, not more complex.

BTW, Windows is supported by GIT developers via Cygwin or MSYS.  The
nice windowy GUI idea would be for those who are without a CLUI.  Come
on, even windows has a command line terminal.  Yes, I'm a dinosaur but
we're talking developers here.  Surely all developers know how to type
on a CLI.

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/