[development] A Git mirror for Drupal CVS

Narayan Newton nnewton at osuosl.org
Sat Feb 23 20:21:00 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:30:34PM -0600, Scott McLewin wrote:
> How about a switch to Microsoft's Team Foundation Server?
>
> <ducks/>
>

> Karoly Negyesi wrote:
>> Do not reply to this list unless you have very, very well thought out
>> answers.

RCS for the win.

But seriously, I was the last person who brought this up and dww was
kind enough to respond in some length in this issue:
http://drupal.org/node/187019

This is a no-go for social reasons at the moment, but having a git
mirror up is pretty cool. If running it ever becomes a hardship for you,
let me know.

--
Narayan Newton
Database Administrator