[development] A Git mirror for Drupal CVS

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:32:21 UTC 2008

You display the very reason why it is sub-optimal for Windows.  It is
a Unix tool.  It is a tool for people working in Unix land to use if
they happen to be using a Windows OS.  Does it work?  Yes.  Is it a
Windows based tool?  No.

The multiple learning curve of Unix shell environment on top of a new
RCS system including the overhead of installing yet more software on
your system and the attendant issues of that learning curve would be a
more then slight significant barrier to adoption.

My comment wasn't about what an uber elite experienced unix admin /
developer could do.  It was about the fact that cygwin tools do not a
windows port make.

Steven
-powershell doesn't use bat files