[development] Getting both better internal and external APIs intoDrupal 7

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 23:16:30 UTC 2008

Formally, what Ernie says is correct.

But we need to focus on marketing, and we need to invoke the "Don't make me
think" principal if we are going to compete for the hearts and minds of the
toiling millions.

"package install profile" is too many modifiers. Makes me have to think.
Don't want to think about what color the sky is.

Want to check it out, pick and choose, and use, use, use.

Can't we have more intuitive names for stuff?

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar