[development] Getting both better internal and external APIs intoDrupal 7

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Wed Jan 2 00:00:28 UTC 2008

On 1/1/2008 4:57:09 PM, Earnie Boyd (earnie at users.sourceforge.net) wrote:
> A profile is nothing more than meta data for a something or a someone.
> A package install profile is correct.  A user profile is correct.  A
> clarifier should be used in both cases to make the meaning understood.

Yes, that's why I said "even though it does have other meanings." I'm not
talking about what the word literally means. I'm talking about what people
associate with the term.  Maybe I'm wrong but I think, given the context of
website building software, more people will associate "profile" with users
than "installs".

Michelle