[development] Getting both better internal and external APIs intoDrupal 7

David Metzler metzlerd at metzlerd.com
Thu Jan 3 03:25:54 UTC 2008

I would agree, and humbly suggest that we start brainstorming on
better names for installation profile.  Some suggestions: (some have
been made already)-

Distribution  (or some variation of distros) seems like a close fit
but also implies the software as

Configuration bundles

Installation Suites

Configuration wizards

Install Kits

????

Not attached to any of these but trying to start some solutions
brainstorming.... ;)

Dave