[development] drupal.se for sale

Sean Newman newman.sean.c at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:46:57 UTC 2008

This is blatant cybersquatting. .se domains are subject to UDRP (I believe)
and the owner has clearly demonstrated 'bad faith' by attempting to sell the
domain for a high price. All that would be needed is for Dries or the Drupal
Association to file a UDRP compaint and an arbitrator would almost certainly
order the domain transfered as this is clearly 'bad faith' and TM
infringements - some of the main reasons for successful UDRP complaints.
Under no circumstances should this guy be paid IMHO. Maybe the Drupal
Association should be involved in this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UDRP

Sean