[development] drupal.se for sale

Brad Bowman brad at atendesigngroup.com
Thu Jan 3 22:53:54 UTC 2008

I completely agree with this as well. Although I agree that the Dries
should pursue whatever legal means necessary to protect his
trademarks, I think the Drupal community should take the high road
here and refrain from name calling/mud slinging. It's not a
constructive way to solve a problem, and honestly I feel like the way
this came about there was some effort to create this kind of reaction
within the community. I think we would all be best served to just let
the process run it's course.

Brad