[development] Updating drupal.org to Drupal 6 release candidate

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Thu Jan 3 23:14:08 UTC 2008

Image has a lot of work done but still needs someone to do the push to
finish it up. The holidays took a lot of time away from me and I will
be traveling for work all next week but if no one gets it done by the
time I get back around the 14th, I will try to finish it.

http://drupal.org/node/181809

Addi (aka add1sun)