[development] one small concern left - Re: Reminder: Drupal Association application deadline is January 10th

Augustin (Beginner) drupal.beginner at wechange.org
Wed Jan 9 02:53:42 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 08 January 2008 22:52, Earl Miles wrote:
> The chosen board members then figure out who will get what
> position. Generally it's fairly obvious, but we've already
> encountered the very situation (but not with President) and the
> board worked it out.

I like the quote of the month :)

Yes, precisely: the minor point I was referring to was about elections
within the board. What happens when/if the directors cannot "work it
out"? I'm sure they always will given that the members are all
reasonable and full of good will. But it wouldn't hurt to amend the
statutes at some stage this year to precise the mode of election if
an election to allocate a single seat is needed.

Again: my immediate concern is no longer applicable, and I am happy
about the election method used for the General Assembly / permanent
members. :)

Augustin.