[development] Multiple user aliases - Multiple user node ownership

Karen Stevenson karen at elderweb.com
Sun Jan 13 11:42:51 UTC 2008

I think this would be a step in the right direction. But even a revision might have multiple authors. Take the case of a group of people that has been working together to solve a problem and publish the results. They all ought to get credit as authors, instead the credit will go only to the person who input it into the system (who might even just be an assistant and not one of the authors).

The new 'add more' AHAH button in D6 could be useful here to build a list of authors.

Karen